Once you’ve signed up for the Drive Less Challenge, here’s how to log your trips.
- Sign In to Your Account
- You’ll see a page that looks like this:
- You may find that your “nickname” and password are already filled in. If not, enter the name and password you chose when you first signed up. Then click Login.
- Next, you’ll see a page that looks something like this:
- Under “where did you go?” select the type of trip you took (work, errands, etc.) from the dropdown menu.
- Under “how did you get there” select your mode of transportation (walk, bike, bus, carpool, drove car alone, etc.)
- Enter the miles and the date and click “Log this trip.”
- Your total miles, “green” miles and CO2 will be tracked for you.
- Any questions, email us at email@example.com or comment on this post.
Bike! Walk! Win!