Cares and Shares Interview with GreenTown Los Altos – April 12, 2013
GreenTown Bike/Walk Program featured on Kids’ Camp Presents – August 7, 2012.
This video features GreenTown Leadership Chair Margie Suozzo and Bike Walk or Wheel! (WoW!) chair, Mike McTighe. Kids Camp Presents is a show that is produced, directed, and shot by middle school students in the KMVT studio in Mountain View, CA.
Videos from the GreenTown Los Altos Moving Planet Sustainable Bike/Walk Tour – Sept. 24, 2011
Other GreenTown Los Altos Videos on our YouTube Channel:
- Make Your Home More Energy Efficient – Parts 1-3
- Los Altos Youth Go Green – Parts 1-5
- Edible Landscaping with Rosalind Creasy – Parts 1-5
- Check out videos of our 2011 Drive Less Challenge winners at the May 12, 2011 Bike, Walk, Win! party. Congratulations to all of our participants!
GreenTown Los Altos Business CO-OP DVD:
Check out a DVD from the Cupertino Senior TV Productions, The Better Part, entitled Los Altos GreenTown CO-OP, which aired in June 2011. It’s available now from the the Santa Clara County Library System and is also viewable on YouTube.
Other Items of Interest:
- Read the report “California’s Water Footprint” published in Dec. 2012 by the Pacific Institute.
- View the video “Keeping Pollution at Bay” produced by Nate Becker, Oliver Kask and Kieran Stolorz and featuring Joe Eyre and Linda Gass of GreenTown Los Altos.
- View the video “Bringing Steelhead Back to the Streams of Los Altos”, created by Joe Eyre.
- View the presentation delivered by Frank Niccoli of The Village Gardener on “Beautiful, Water-saving Lawn Care and Replacement” and his list of California Native Plants.
- View the presentation delivered by Recurve to GreenTown Los Altos on energy efficiency in the home, or read the Q&A.
- Read a summary of Don Weden’s “Winds of Change” presentation delivered to GreenTown Los Altos in November 2009. Don is a retired Principal Planner, Santa Clara County Planning and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- View Laurel Standley’s – Top 12 Things You Can Do to Reduce Toxic Exposure in Your Daily Life
- Helpful Organizations and Links
- Check out our Book Recommendations